P3D4.4 won't load

Jerrymc3

I wasn't sure what started this issue but a few days ago I started P3D but it would not load the Scenerio Start window.  After doing some research, today I went into the P3D folder and opened Delete Generated Files.  After doing that I started P3D and it gave me the option to load all my scenery with xml files which I did.  None of my FTX scenery was in the scenery directory.  P3D loaded the default flight, I changed to a different plane and a couple of addon airports and everything seemed to be working ok.  I closed P3D and opened FTX Central so it would load my FTX scenery.  Then I started P3D and on the Scenerio Startup window I clicked the Scenery tab to make sure FTX was there, it was.  Then I tried to load a Scenerio but P3D hung up.    I used the task manager to close it, restarted and it would not even load the Startup window so I'm back to square one.  FTX seems to be the problem but I don't know where to go from here.

Jerry

Hello,

the most likely explanation is that FTX Central could have placed your FTX entries below the

Default Terrain entry. This would indeed prevent P3D from loading.

Please take a look at this image and set the Insertion Points accordingly.

That should help.

Untitled.jpg

Archived