windsock missing Fairoaks EGTF and Southhamton EGHI

kaboki

Another thread made me aware that i have an issue. Im missing the windsocks, i have the latest orbx lib 1.55, or atleast FTX Central tell me its up too date.

Can other libraries i have interfere, like Misterx library, FF library and opensceneryx?

EDIT: ok so i removed all my libraries not from orbx and rebooted too check, still no windsock,,,, Ill proceed with plugins, like noaa weather and stuff too see,,,

I have this issue in southhamton too(EGHI)

Okay removed all plugins, libraries and whatnot that isnt orbx stuff, still no windsocks..... Im lost here, a perfect day always have to go awol in this world of simming, yesterday i had issues with an update for a addon plane, now i have spent this whole evening trying to figure out whats going on...God have mercy

Hi guys,

I've just confirmed that the windsocks are indeed missing at EGTF. I'm not sure how this bug snuck in prior to release but rest assured a hotfix has been submitted and should be available soon.

There's also a fix inbound for EGHI.

Note that the radar at EGHI is not animated. This will be added in a more substantial service pack.

Cheers,

Greg

Archived