KDEN weird land class

dmatc1

I have Global Base, openLC NA, and FlightBeam KDEN installed. I don't have Vector currently installed.  

There are some land class anomalies around the airport which aren't much of a distraction during the day, but they are very brightly lit at night.  There's also a much different tree-neighborhood texture box just west of the airport.  Is this something that can be corrected?

This existed on my previous system, and I've recently built a new computer with a fresh install on Win 10 pro and P3D V4.4 

yvezj5K.jpg

Hi there,

welcome to Orbx.

I've checked and can confirm the incorrect suburban area but don't see the forested polygon. Perhaps FB KDEN includes a local landclass file that could be deactivated. If you post a screenshot of the KDEN add-on's \scenery subfolder, in Detail display with full file names, I can perhaps determine which file(s) that would be.

Unfortunately, the suburban block is part of the raster landclass textures and thus can't be excluded. It would probably take quite a bit of experimentation to find a suitable landclass polygon type to cover up this area. Nevertheless, I've sent the developer a note to consider a revision in a future openLC NA service pack.

Cheers, Holger

Global Base plus openLC NA at Denver in P3Dv44.jpg

Archived