True Earth North won't load

BobfromMI

I'm having trouble getting True Earth North to work.  FTX first downloaded about 20GB and after converting it, it said everything was fine.  I started X-Plane 11, and got the message that it could not locate an image file for terrain.  I went back to FTX and had it verify the files.  It found another 12GB to downloaded and convert.  X-Plane gave the same message.  I again verified the files, and it found another 4.7GB to download and convert.  Starting X-Plane gave the same result.  Now each time I verify the files with FTX, it finds 4.7GB to download and convert, but the X-Plane error continues.  I've attached my log file.  Any help would be appreciated.  BTW, I had no problems when I installed True Earth South and Central.

Log.txt

Thank you, Nick.  That helped, especially the count of how many texture files I was supposed to have.  I was about 3,200 short, so I freed up more space on my X-Plane partition, reran "Verify files" in FTX, and all is now well.  I really appreciate your rapid response.  -Bob

Archived