Black Runway Marking Textures for Default Airports

Hello, I have googled this many times, but I have yet to find a cause for this. I have the GLOBAL Base, Open_LC Europe and NA, GLOBAL Vector, EU England, EU Scotland, Several ORBX Oceana, NA, Europe Airports, AirportsGLOBAL Airport Packs. I also use REX Texture Direct & WW Airports. So, I am just wondering if anyone might be familiar with this Texture Problem I have,

I have circled the areas where the runway markings are "Black" as opposed to "White". Also, I believe the "Yellow" markings appear to be bleed through "Apron Gate" markings. This only seems to appear on "DEFAULT" Airport Runways (This one, CYFB happens to be an ORBX Global Airport from the Airport Packs).  InkedCORSAIRONE-2019-jan-27-003_LI.thumb.jpg.eaccaa4c1c1c1b0aa97c2e0a5058d45b.jpg

Here are a couple of Airports,  CYXE (SimAddons payware) - I believe they use default textures in their sceneries:

InkedCORSAIRONE-2019-jan-19-001_LI.jpg.38e1233824e826cdbd81a3c17c3bf2b2.jpg

...and my P3Dv4.4 Default Airport,  KVPS:

InkedCORSAIRONE-2019-jan-19-002_LI.thumb.jpg.454bdcfae1b1b64dd2c99ebcead5c3e7.jpg

I am just grasping at straws here in hopes that someone may recognize or already have solved this issue.

Regards,

Tom

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the response. There was one very similar instance where it was suggested that maybe the P3D runway "marks" texture had been overwritten and try reinstalling P3D "content" in hopes that that would correct the issue. I have tried that with no luck. So, without doing a full reinstall of P3Dv4.5 and all my addons I can live with it. This anomaly only shows up with the Default Airport runways (taxiways and aprons are OK). Thanks again.

Regards,

Tom

Archived