Buildings have disappeared from all Orbx airports

Jeff Laurie

I have recently purchased Orbx add ons for FSX and now have found that the buildings are not there at most airports. All there is is ground equipment and lots of AI aircraft.

I also get a message about an Orbx file that can't be found when I start up FSX, (see attached screenie)

I also get large white spaces occuring in scenery in and around Seattle Washington, (see attached screenie) Suspect this relates to the Vashon free addon airport that I added but have now deleted but the white spaces still  remain.

-2019-jan-13-001.jpg

-2019-jan-13-003.jpg

-2019-jan-13-004.jpg

-2019-jan-13-005.jpg

-2019-jan-13-006.jpg

-2019-jan-13-007.jpg

-2019-jan-13-008.jpg

w.jpg

I have recently purchased Orbx add ons for FSX and now have found that the buildings are not there at most airports. All there is is ground equipment and lots of AI aircraft.

I also get a message about an Orbx file that can't be found when I start up FSX, (see attached screenie)

I also get large white spaces occuring in scenery in and around Seattle Washington, (see attached screenie) Suspect this relates to the Vashon free addon airport that I added but have now deleted but the white spaces still  remain.

-2019-jan-13-001.jpg

-2019-jan-13-003.jpg

-2019-jan-13-004.jpg

-2019-jan-13-005.jpg

-2019-jan-13-006.jpg

-2019-jan-13-007.jpg

-2019-jan-13-008.jpg

w.jpg

I have no buildings on any of my Orbx airports in FSX, just a bunch of AI aircraft and a few cars and people.

I have FTX Central; Global Base Pack; North AmericaLC;  N/W USA and VECTOR installed.

When opening FTX I get  a message saying there's an Orbx scenery directory not found. (see attached screenshot of message.

I'm also getting large white patches on my screen when flying around the Seattle area. I added on the Vashon airport free download which I feel has something to do with it but I'm waiting to hear back from someone at Tech support.

-2019-jan-13-003.jpg

-2019-jan-13-004.jpg

w.jpg

On 1/14/2019 at 11:50 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I have merged your four topics into this one.

Please state which version of FSX you are using and whether or not you have installed the Orbx libraries.

Hello,

Please state which version of FSX you are using and whether or not you have installed the Orbx libraries.

Hello,

I'm using FSX Gold Edition  and yes I have installed Orbx libraries.

• 3 weeks later...

Please disregard the previous . . .I have re-installed FSX again which automatically re-installed my ORBX programs and all is now well. Except for  . . . my Open LC North America FSX files are shown as separate from the other ORBX files. Not sure if that's a problem or not.

Thanks for your assistance,

Jeff

-2019-feb-3-040.jpg

-2019-feb-3-041.jpg

Archived