orbx shoreham aircraft still bouncing after 11.30 release

Joe McGough

bounces, throwing up dust on aspalt runways, having too use almost takeoff power to get out of the mud,,,, yeah thats about sums it up, and it happens on all payware orbx aiport in UK, wether its grass or paved runways... Shoreham aiport has killed me twice during takeof in a TBM 900 because the plane hardly gets moving... annoying as f.... this issue existed in 11.26 too. not tested any previous xplane versions.

Im holding back my wallet now, this is getting ridicilous, why do people have too pay for new airports for xplane when the last one you bought still aint fixed, an not the new one either. Just bought elstree today, havent checked if it has the same issue.

Also had a thread in the general forum since january 5th about the friction issue, tought it was my end so i poted there just to get some toughts. onbe guy said it supposed to be like that, no one from Orbx replied. Been looking into my own insatll and shit for days to fiure it out, and now i see these threads in the support forum, dammmit

I have the same issue at Shoreham that Joe is having, the concrete apron is fine but just after joining the asphalt taxiway my plane will stop and then behaves as if it is on grass.

kaboki - I don't have the issues you are describing at the other UK Orbx airports, I own all of them and they're all working well for me.  It sounds like a different problem.

Apologies kaboki, I also have this issue at Cardiff.  I see in one of your other posts that you have this problem at Shoreham, Cardifff and Goodwood.  I also have it at Shoreham and Cardiff but the concrete areas of Goodwood behave as normal in my sim.

Yeah, notice the dust coming out from the wheels, its like youre driving on a dust runway. It kinda feels like there is no asphalt under the wheels, same as taxiing off field...

and its not a 11.30 beta issue, i have had this with 11.26 since i bought shoreham...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived