YSCB for GSX 2

XCLTM3

Hi,

just a quick question.

I've now finally taken the plunge and retired my FSX completely.

I've also built a brand new custom PC for P3D v4.4

My question relates to the use of GSX 2 by FSDT.

I noticed that GSX 2 is attempting to use the file within ORBX >YSCB>scenery -"orbx-zscb_apx.bgl"

This file does not contain the proper airport gate data thus allowing me to customise the airport gates at YSCB. 

Ergo, my question is which file within the scenery folder contains the actual Airport gates data, so that I can ask FSDT as to how to point GSX 2 to the appropriate file?

Many thanks.

Steve 

Hi Steve,

There are several different APX (Airport) files and the active one will depend on the setting you have selected in the YSCB control panel in FTX Central 3.  As an example I have "FSX Ground Poly (Entire Field) + Static Airliners" selected, so my active APX file is "ORBX_YSCB_APX_Static_1".  Below is a screenshot of the different APX files that will be the active depending on your selection.  You will just want to select the one which doesn't have the "OFF" at the end of the file extension.  Ignore the file with "fence" in the name, as it only places the fences, and doesn't deal with any other part of the airport.

0NrI7nj.jpg

Cheers,

Archived