Ground Detail Missing YMML v3

Spicey_888

Hi,

I've just installed YMML v3 and am experiencing an issue with a a section of the terminals and aprons ground textures showing blacked out.

I've done some searching on the forum and long story short it looks like DX10 is to blame (See here). However, considering I dont have this issue with any of the other ORBX runways, and I dont have the option to use that Steve blokes fixer file, can I somehow get a copy of YMML v2 which I read works fine, or alternatively get the purchase refunded and return to standard FSX textures?

Or is there some other simple fix?

In case clarification is required, see screenshot of problem.

Any help is appreciated?

Cheers

image.png

Hi Nick

I dont believe that is correct. The "Fix" to the topic I linked was to purchase Steve's edition rather than the freeware (I'm not even sure I have the freeware version, as I've never had the issue on my new computer), OR to run FSX in DX9, not the actual freeware software itself.

None the less, why is it that YMML v3 is the only airport ad-on with the issue, and the question still remains, can I get v2 instead, so that I can continue to run my sim in DX10, which is what actually gives the ORBX libraries the detail to make them worth it!?

Regards

Archived