KTEX elevation problem

kitte

I have tried to read through all KTEX related but couldn't find anything that fixed my problem. I am running P3D 4.4 on windows 10.

I have openLC North America and  Global Vector installed and FTX Central says regarding ORBX Libraries "This product is installed and up-to-date" and running verify files doesn't complain. In FTX Central I have "Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v.4" checked (and pressed "Save").  In C:\Users\kitte\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2\ the add-on file reads: 

<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
    <AddOn.Name>Orbx ObjectFlow 2</AddOn.Name>
    <AddOn.Description>Allows Orbx scenery to display dynamic content.</AddOn.Description>
    <AddOn.Component>
        <Category>DLL</Category>
        <Path>C:\Users\kitte\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.5.7\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path>
        <DLLStartName>module_init</DLLStartName>
        <DLLStopName>module_deinit</DLLStopName>
    </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

and the Orbx-ObjectFlow_x64.dll it points to can be found in that directory.   Note that I use a Swedish version of windows 10 so \Users\ in Swedish is \Användare\ so note the letter ""ä".

As for KTEX in FTX Central I use the option "FTX Open LandClass North America Mode" and "Detailed Terrain Platform - Servere FPS Loss" and "FTX vector Installed". 

My other screenshot is from ESSA where you can see that the runway is missing texture and is the same as in this thread 

However  I do have ORBX library installed so that can't fix it.  I bought the scenery over a year ago but this is the first time I tried it so haven't noticed the problem earlier.

As for my order ID I only got a receipt number which is this: 598b76f9bcf85.

Probably and hopefully an easy fix, but it beats me... 

Regards,

Krister, Finland

2019-1-3_22-22-3-26.jpg

2019-1-3_22-24-26-366.jpg

Nick, thanks for pointing out the version numbers. I am using 3.3.3.0 but for some reason the file was pointing to the wrong, older folder. I simply updated the xml-file with the correct pathway and KTEX as well as ESSA was fixed!  Also I now found the ORBX Objectflow2 folder here as well C:\Users\kitte\OneDrive\Dokument\Prepar3D v4 Add and there the xml-file contained the correct pathway! :blink:

/Krister

Well, I guess I can just remove that P3D related stuff or rather rename the path in Onedrive. I think things are sorted out now and if somethings starts acting up, I know where to start looking! :D

/Krister

Archived