FTX Vector not working

Spacey

Downloaded new airports yesterday and went to Vector to rerun the AEC but the Configure Botton to open it is greyed out.  Airports and scenery are out of whack. have the latest v1.6.  Cant see any other topics listed here under Vector Support, so wondering is there an issue with me or is it with FTX itself?

Thanks for any help

Anthony

Didn’t see it Nick.  Not having an issue with FTX Central.  I was looking under the FTX Vector Forum as it is a FTX Vector issue that I was reporting and not a FTX Central Issue.  Is it therefore an FTX Central problem or a FTX Vector issue.  If this is a FTX Vector issue as such, maybe the problem and solution to a FTX Vector issue could also be posted under the FTX Vector Forum as well. Just a thought.  

Thanks Nick.  

I’m not meaning to be rude in any way.  But the Forums are laid out so that if we have a problem with a product, we are told repeatedly that we need to go to that Support Forum to raise the issue.  If others also have a problem with FTX Vector, then shouldn’t that problem really be moved to the correct Support Forum to stop confusion, and the solution as well. 

But thanks for letting me know it’s resolved.

Hello,

since you choose to mention it, the problem was with FTX  Central which you need to use to open the Vector control panel.

The Vector control panel continued to work either using the tab on the FTX Central settings page or by opening the exe file

directly. There was not therefore a problem with Vector but with the Control panel tab in the Vector product page in FTX Central.

You cannot go "to Vector to rerun the AEC but the Configure Botton to open it is greyed out" without using FTX Central.

There was a second problem which was also with FTX Central and not connected to the Vector Control panel.

For these reasons, the topic was pinned at the top of the most relevant forum.

Your topic remains in the Vector forum and your question was answered in a timely and polite manner.

I am sorry that you apparently do not find this to be satisfactory.

Archived