Purchase question

Zentiger

I am currently traveling and away from my desktop and the Orbx download software. I do have a laptop and an iPad, but both computers do not have Orbx download software installed, albeit I can access the Orbx site via Google, etc.. 

If I were to purchase additional product can I do so- and await downloading to my Flightsim desktop later?  What do I need to do? I was thinking of acting on the current sale. Can I purchase both x-plane and P3D addons together?

Thanks,

Yes of course. You can purchase all you need from the OrbxDirect website and then install it via FTX Central anytime you want. Everything you purchase gets added to your OrbxDirect account, and FTX Central checks your account each time it starts up.

So the next time you are at your sim PC just run FTX Central and all those purchases will be shown in the interface, ready to install.

To amplify John' s response, I have a networked system, and I ALWAYS buy Orbx products using one computer (the "client" ) and then install it on the flight simulator. It works perfectly, and is very easy.

Ken

Archived