YPMQ airport

Deanne

Hello can anyone who has YPMQ airport and is having the same problem as me which is changing airport scenery on short final for runway 03 help with this ! there seems to be 2 thresholds for this runway as you approach on short final with some changing scenery and there looks to be a default type runway which layers over the top with the immediate runway surrounding scenery changing as you land ? Have used the elevation correction tool with no success and tried uninstall and reinstall ? Am running windows 7/64 . Transaction ID is 5906e751d7298 . Thanks

As far as I remember there was a freeware version of YPMQ, probably OZx.  But something in the back of my mind says it might have been an early Orbx freebie?  Anyway, if you search your flightsim directory for YPMQ you should find files that aren't in the ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YPMQ folder and if they're not traffic or elevation adjustment files they should probably be deleted.  Just move them to desktop or somewhere though in case they need to be restored.

Archived