Still unable to download TUGBC (From Spain)

Mauri_Spain

Hi all,

Yesterday I purchased TE Great Britain Central. However I couldn´t download it, via FTX Central 3, because there is a problem with the ORBX CDN Provider in Europe (I´m from Spain)

JV told me that I could try to use some VPN software in order to “make believe” the servers that I am in the USA and not in Europe. However, It doesn´t work, because the speed of downloading is only 30 kbps.

Moreover, I can´t see the zip of TEGBC in my account to download it and to install it “manually”. Is there available that zip?

Anybody else having these problems?

I would thank you some help!!!

Best regards!!

M.

Il y a 3 heures, Mauri_Spain a déclaré:

Salut

Peu importe votre espace libre sur le disque dur. J'ai 1 To disponible sur mon disque dur. 

Il manque simplement le fichier ZIP pour le téléchargement manuel et mon FTX Central 3 (3.3.2.2) ne fonctionne pas avec TEGBC.

M.

Nick Cooper a déclaré il y a 2 heures:

Je pense que c'est le même problème.

Vous pouvez essayer un meilleur fournisseur de VPN jusqu'à ce que le problème soit résolu.

please solve the problem quickly

Hi,

I downloaded  the zip with another VPN. Following the steps that appears in Nick Cooper´s post (How to install backup files) and after 60 minutes of scanning, installing and converting files within FTX Central 3, I achieved to make it work.

Now I have the superb TEGBC installed!!!!. And it´s  an incredible scenery!!!!

Good luck sirs!!!!

9 hours ago, Mauri_Spain said:

Salut,

J'ai téléchargé le zip avec un autre VPN. En suivant les étapes décrites dans l'article de Nick Cooper (Comment installer des fichiers de sauvegarde) et après 60 minutes d'analyse, d'installation et de conversion de fichiers dans FTX Central 3, j'ai réussi à le faire fonctionner.

Maintenant, j'ai le superbe TEGBC installé !!!!. Et c'est un paysage incroyable !!!!

Bonne chance messieurs !!!!

Can you put me the link of your VPN Thank you.

Archived