TE GB South: Product Refund Please!

vin747

After spending 3 full days on wrestling with FTX central, troubleshooting with Orbx staff, etc, I'm finally giving up..  I still haven't seen a glimpse of the product 3 full days after purchase!

I am NOT a novice simmer and I have plenty of ORBX products in all the major sims.. I have a top end rig and i maintain it well, sim regularly.. But I'm not getting the adequate support even after 3 days.. i'm doing 90% of the investigating, troubleshooting..  but, sorry to say, the staff is giving very casual suggestions which are not leading anywhere near a solution.. I suggested a skype chat but no one's interested..   

I followed every instruction verbatim on the forums but to no avail.. i have complied with the staff and done all the tests.. no issue with my machine.. i already have tons of addons working flawlessly including orbx vector, regions, etc.. 

There's an issue with FTXC3 and its just not letting me install the last 1 GB out of 12 GB in the textures folder.. I already have 98% of the installation done.. but the last 2% is just not going through.. 

I leave it to you to decide how you want to compensate/refund me for my nightmarish experience. 

Regretfully,

Vinod.

pls lookup this thread to see all the ordeal i have been through: 

p.s: I even reinstalled FTXC3 as a last resort and tried again.. but same error:

image.thumb.png.95bb73f7eb5880ff93cf71f5b07966a0.png

Hello Vinod,

I’m sorry to hear you have had ongoing issues. I have referred this to the support staff and the management team to investigate. If they cannot find a solution for you then they will be in touch with you on how to claim a refund.

Since our team crosses many time zone I request that you wait 24 hours until there is a conclusive result from our side.

Archived