FTX Central moves my Scenery Library priorities.

Jon Clarke

Can you help please? When I installed W7 I added all my FTX files manually to the Scenery Library in FSX rather than re-installing directly into FSX, and have no problems in performance. What does happen though is that if I use FTX Central to make a contol panel change in a scenery, when I go back into FSX Scenery library ALL the FTX entries have gone from the top of the priority settings(where I place them) to the bottom(above the FSX Default folders). If I use the FTX Tool for Scenery Library placement, it puts FTX back on top of the Scenery LIbrary but FSX then says "cannot locate folder FTX.... " and I have to manually put them all back into the library.

Is there any way around this without having to do a complete reinstall of all my FTX stuff directly into FSX.

Last question... can you tell me how the add my order numbers to my post.

Since posting I have got the FTX Central Library tool to work and FSX now locates the folders. I understand the "correct" way of installation but was keen to get flying again so I copied the files via adding to scenery library. Bar todays FTX central glitch all is fine and rectified

Archived