Multiple Problems !

Guus7

Hi,
I am new on the ORBX. Since I download a couple of FSX freeware y'day, Airport Pack - Lights Configurator - OpenLC Mesh South America - BOB, I have PROBLEMS ...... [on my clean installed FSX]
Say every 20 ... 30 seconds [when @ KDSM, Des Moines, studying RC4.3], FSX is re-Loading and now-and-then when I rapidly change to another [windowXX], FSX will HANG !!!
I thought I was free of problems with Reliable "PayWare" [Base Pack - Vector - Trees]. Disapointed now within 1 week I have to solve problems ..... O yes, Also "Black 3D-squares around auto-generated FS-Trees ...
So besides the question to solve the problems, how can I Delete this Freeware Add-On's (Subtracs-Off's) (Installed with FTX Central) ?!

Guus Dekker, Belgium.

Hi,

Well .... No enthousiastict replies till now. But I have to announce that ORBX Reliable FS Software developpers has no blame to 1 of my problems !
The 'loading Scenery Error', every 20...30 sec. was because my "FS RealTime" program conflicted with "FSUIPC4.479" (Keep FS Clock sinchronized) ! So there is no need to use (the old) FS RealTime anymore.
My other problem of the 'square cubic trees' (I think auto-generated one's) which occur since I instal "ORBX FTX Global Trees HD", still exsist ! Can someone Help me ?!

Regards, Guus.

Archived