FTX Global Trees HD

Luiz Roberto

Hi Luiz

5 minutes ago, Luiz Roberto said:

This is normal?

Yes, Its a texture upgrade so doesn't have its own scenery folder, or entry in the scenery library

5 minutes ago, Luiz Roberto said:

How to make sure it was properly installed?

Take a look at any autogen trees and you'll see a difference

Thank you very much.
Finally, could you let me know if there are any topic of discussion about the correct way to order ORBX products in Scenery Library, especially if we have airports and photorealistic regions of other creators.
I notice that when ORBXLIBS is at the top of the Scenery Library, that is, above a photoreal region of another creator, the objects in that scenery are overlapped by the ORBXLIBS objects.
Bye.

1 hour ago, Luiz Roberto said:

I notice that when ORBXLIBS is at the top of the Scenery Library, that is, above a photoreal region of another creator, the objects in that scenery are overlapped by the ORBXLIBS objects.

Hello,

the Orbx library is just that, a library.

That means that it is a passive resource to be used by other acive resources, such as Orbx airports.

The libraries cannot on their own place anything anywhere and therefore where they are in the scenery library does not matter.

And it also seems to me that the decision to leave the Scenery above or below is mine.
That's not what I need.

FTX Central will place the Orbx scenery library entries in a block and in a position of your choice.

Why would you want to intersperse other scenery within that block?

Archived