No appearance of YBUD & YHBA

Aussieflyer38

Hi Guys,

Took advantage of ORBX sale and purchased a some software. KSAN - San Diego, YBUD -Bundaberg, YHBA - Hervey Bay. All were installed via FTX Central.

San Diego installed okay, but Bundaberg and Hervey Bay nothing, just the default scenery. Can't recall having this problem before. I've always used FTX Central and everything went fine,

so not sure why it went haywire this time. Help please.

Don

Hi Don,

I can see you have purchased these products, Thank you. Although, YBUD and YHBA do not seem to be installed, Could you please double check that? Perhaps share a screenshot of your Product page in FTXCentral showing the two airports to be installed. And in FTXCentral/settings, just to make sure. Please check "Only show products I have installed"is not enabled. And, did you have these two airports installed previously via Dvd?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your help and you'll have to pardon my stupidity. I saw the software listed in my account and as San Diego was installed "assumed" they were too. We get so used to you guys waving your magic wands and it all happens.:) 

Checked and found they weren't. Sorry to have troubled you, and thanks again.

Don 

Archived