ENHF Elevation and missing building

Hi

Firstly I had a look through the forums, but couldn't find a solution to this issue.

ENHF - Used before with no issues, approached today and the airport seems to have an elevation issue, also there is a hole in the runway, I have tried the following

* Checked the Airport elevation tool in FTX - ENHF not listed and no change when i run the auto correction

* Placed the ENHF listing in the scenery config to the top

* Check Liberies is upto date and ran the migration tool within FTX

Im running P3D V4,.3. Global Orbx base, Vetorcs etc

D.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I bought ENHF today and have the same picture. elevation problems and no buildings at all. And the objectflow is on in the addon xml.  I am using P3D4.5 . And all the ORBX procucts for europe. So my vew is the same as the screen shot of Darren. I search , but couldn.t find any solution. Is there a suggestion ?

Joop

Nick,

Thanks for this suggestion. And yes I had 2  active items of the Objectfow. So I did remove  one of them and restarted P3Dv4 again, But the same result , no buildings and on ENHF only a few trucks, but no buildings and no flat terrain.  On ENNO and ENNK I don't see any buildings too.

I have a lot of ORBX products now,  including airports , but I only have this issue   on these 3 airports in Norway.

Regards Joop

Hello Joop,

I hope you deleted the objectflow 2  folder from your Documents folder.

If you did , can you run Verify files on the Orbx Central objectflow, restart P3D and try again.

If that does not do it, we will have to think again, but objectflow should have been

ruled out.

Hello Nick,

I did all that , but I discovered besides the add-on.cfg in ProgramData///P3dv4 , a second add-on.cfg in de  C/user sector//P3Dv4  and in this second file was the old path still montioned. So i change the path to the correct path where the ORBX object flow is .  And now all 3 airports occurs the way they shoulld. 

Thanks for the help

Joop

Archived