KEGE, Eagle County Airport

Wired

I am not sure if this has been reported, but if it has, it is still not corrected.  I notice when flying into KEGE there are houses floating in the air on the right side as you are approaching  rwy 25.  Otherwise very nice scenery and a fun approach into KEGE.

Wired

Benny asked, "What simulator?"

I am using Aerofly FS2, with all of my sliders set to ultra.

Other than some houses floating in the air, the scenery is very realistic.  I was watching a YouTube video of a real flight into KEGE, runway 25.  As the plane was coming in to land, I was noticing some of the buildings just before touchdown.  Then later, when I was flying into Orbx KEGE airport with Aerofly FS2, I noticed the buildings near touchdown were just like the buildings I saw in the YouTube video.  Great realism Orbx, thanks.

Wired

Computer specifications

Win 10 64bit Pro; Case Cooler Master 690; PSU Antec 900Watts; Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990FX; CPU AMD FX-8350 4.3Ghz; 16GB G Skill DDR3 1600; 2 HDs 2TB Hybrids; VideoCard EVGA Geforce GTX 1050Ti,4GB,PCIe X16; Latest Display Driver; SoundCard ASUS XonarDX; Logitech Speakers G51, 5.1; Logitech G35 7.1 Headset; Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X & CH Fighter Stick and Pro Pedals; TrackIR-5; Monitor Acer 24" LED Widescreen GN246HL

Archived