Viewing Screenshots

Meabeachboy

Hi all

I'm not sure if this is the right area for this, but I'm sure it will get moved if not.

I can't always see peoples screenshots in this forum! either on an ipad or the pc.

Fsm Frank's I can see and select other members but...

Winner of the October 2018 Screenshot Contest I cant see  and this goes for the large majority of other posts here.

When I can't see the image I get the jpg. name but it is not clickable... what an I doing wrong here?

4 hours ago, Meabeachboy said:

Hi all

I'm not sure if this is the right area for this, but I'm sure it will get moved if not.

I can't always see peoples screenshots in this forum! either on an ipad or the pc.

Fsm Frank's I can see and select other members but...

Winner of the October 2018 Screenshot Contest I cant see  and this goes for the large majority of other posts here.

When I can't see the image I get the jpg. name but it is not clickable... what an I doing wrong here?

I am not sure what the problem is but I have had it on very rare occasions, just seeing a small black box with a white cross in it.

I hope someone can help you.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2018/07/after-nearly-a-year-vodafone-broadband-trying-to-fix-imgur-bug.html

Turns out it is a Vodaphone DNS blocking issue and I had to change the DNS settings to google standard 8.8.8.8

I've put a link above so other people who experience issues with vodaphone/imagur can sort it quickly

Best

Stuart

Archived