X-Plane 11 error with GB south

Hoonerbackston

Hello,

everytime I try to load my recently bought GB south for X-Plane 11, the sim gives me an error message and then crashes (see "XPlane11 error message.png" in the attachments).

I opened the folder and found the upper file that Xplane told me was missing (see "GEHTNICHT4.png") but couldn't locate the other one. When I try to repair the product, the FTX central program starts to download the whole scenery package again. The first time, I didn't stop that and went through the whole download and installation process again, sadly with the same result.

I tried installing GB south on my X-Plane's SSD (in custom scenery) and I also installed it on an external hard drive and created a shortcut into /custom scenery. I also payed attention to the correct order/placement in the scenery_packs.ini which I will include in the attachments.

I checked that my FTX program is version v3.3.1.4.

My transaction ID (do you need this one?) is 5bd9c0dd79587

If you need any further info (In case I forgot anything or something like that)

If anyone could possibly analyze what's going wrong here and give me possibilities what I can do to solve this problem, it would be very great. Otherwise, I can't use GB south, which would be not okay, because paying for a product which is not working is NOT acceptable.

Thanks a lot for your help and have nice weekend,

Jan/ Hoonerbackston

XPlane11 error message.JPG

GEHTNICHT4.PNG

scenery_packs.ini

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Do I have to reinstall GB south after installing the C++ libraries? I tried this but it didn't work (also, the installation of the libraries lastet max. a second, is this correct?).

Disk space is no problem. I have over 200GB of free space on both drives so that shouldn't be a problem.

I didn't interupt the installation - my FTX tells me that the product has been installed.

I just realised I have to after reading the whole post of John venema. I'm sorry.

But why does FTX starts to download the whole 26GB again?!

3 hours ago, Hoonerbackston said:

Hello,

everytime I try to load my recently bought GB south for X-Plane 11, the sim gives me an error message and then crashes (see "XPlane11 error message.png" in the attachments).

I opened the folder and found the upper file that Xplane told me was missing (see "GEHTNICHT4.png") but couldn't locate the other one. When I try to repair the product, the FTX central program starts to download the whole scenery package again. The first time, I didn't stop that and went through the whole download and installation process again, sadly with the same result.

I tried installing GB south on my X-Plane's SSD (in custom scenery) and I also installed it on an external hard drive and created a shortcut into /custom scenery. I also payed attention to the correct order/placement in the scenery_packs.ini which I will include in the attachments.

I checked that my FTX program is version v3.3.1.4.

My transaction ID (do you need this one?) is 5bd9c0dd79587

If you need any further info (In case I forgot anything or something like that)

If anyone could possibly analyze what's going wrong here and give me possibilities what I can do to solve this problem, it would be very great. Otherwise, I can't use GB south, which would be not okay, because paying for a product which is not working is NOT acceptable.

Thanks a lot for your help and have nice weekend,

Jan/ Hoonerbackston

XPlane11 error message.JPG

GEHTNICHT4.PNG

scenery_packs.ini

Archived