EGHI Southampton on Linux: Missing Autogen Highway

Ollie_FDX

Hello everyone,

yesterday I purchased Southampton. Overall I love the detail in this scenery. Definitely worth the money. However I have a nasty issue and I hope someone can help me. The autogen highway next to the runway is missing (please see the screenshot). So no flying over all those nice cars for me at the moment. 

Here are some details:

I installed the scenery using the cross-plattform ZIP file (I run XP on Linux). The required Orbx Libs are installed. However - since they are not available for cross-platform I downloaded the Windows version via FTXCentral on a friends computer and copied the files to my system.

This is my current scenery_packs.ini order:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
[other airport scenery]
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGHI_A_Southampton/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_South_TrueEarth_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_GB_South_TrueEarth_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_South_TrueEarth_Orthos/
[other ortho and libraries]

I have no other scenery for the United Kingdom installed on my system. As a matter of fact TrueEarth GB and Southampton are my first scenery in the UK. 

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Bell 407_1.png

Just found the requirement to post the transaction ID. Here you go: 5bd5c2071d8a1.

2 hours ago, tonywob said:

Can you please post your log.txt file? You should have moving traffic on this section, but the plugin might not be initialising or working properly on your Linux distro, and the log should give us more information.

Apologies, I totally forgot about the log file... My bad! The log file is now attached. 

That said, I could be wrong but I believe I do not see the GroundTraffic plugin located in the EGHI folder within my Plugin Admin window. Is that the problem? If so, what can I do about it? Do note though that I do see the TEGBS GroundTraffic plugin in the Admin window. 

Thanks for your help Tony, I hope we can sort this out! And congrats for TEGBS, absolutely stunning scenery! 

Log.txt

scenery_packs.ini

Archived