Can I use Orbx account on two different PC's but under the same internet connection?

maxkillers

Hey, for my birthday I've found this really good deal for a full scale flight sim kit (including yoke to back panel to everything you see in a normal panel) for a 172 and a PC thats just as good as mine, and I am wondering if its okay to have Orbx installed onto two different computers? Off course they run through the same internet connection since my full scale flight sim kit is to big for my room and needs to be put in the garage or something similar to size^.^ Also If anyone else has a full scale flight sim kit for a 172, I'd like to ask some questions about compatability with logitech boxes, yokes, rudder pedals and qaudrants, it would be extremley helpful!

I'm well aware I'd have to buy a 2nd version off prepar3d v4 though!

Pretty much like how you need a second copy of P3Dv4, it's the same with Orbx products. We are not like Steam where you can have a product installed on different systems but can only run one at a time.

From our EULA, which states a single copy per PC.

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:

a. You may install, access, and run a SINGLE copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE personal computer for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use.

3 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Pretty much like how you need a second copy of P3Dv4, it's the same with Orbx products. We are not like Steam where you can have a product installed on different systems but can only run one at a time.

From our EULA, which states a single copy per PC.

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:

a. You may install, access, and run a SINGLE copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE personal computer for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use.

Okay, so here's another question... since I'm not using a different PC, bringing my own to test the full scale flightsim, I want to see if it's fine if I use someone elses internet connection...orbx wont run into problems if the internet switches right? Same pc but different Internet, and location I might add, I'm just testing for an hour or so before I buy the flightsim kit...

Archived