Taxi Signs Showing Over LatinVFR

THCaptain

Hello guys, this is my first time posting in any form, as I can usually figure things out decently with research or otherwise. However, this has me stumped for a long time now.

The only ORBX scenery I own/use is SoCal, on top of that I have LatinVFR KSAN. I also use REX 4 Texture Direct. Upon installing SoCal I noticed taxiway signs are showing in the middle of LatinVFR taxiways. While his "raised" Taxiways remain in the right spot. I have done some process of elimination type testing to figure out what may be causing this. I started by turning off airport signage entirely, in REX the issue persisted. I un-checked the standard San Diego scenery P3Dv4 provides, the problem persisted. Finally I disabled ORBX SoCal, & Voila signs are gone. Tried dreaded fresh install of EVERYTHING & still had the signs when SoCal is installed and enabled. At that point I was stumped, scoured the web and forums for answers. Never found anything matching my problem. So I come here what is now months later in hopes for some help, as I paid good money for the scenery, and actually get decent frames to enjoy it unlike other stories I've came across. West Coast is where I do the majority of my flying, & KSAN is my home airport so it would be nice to enjoy them together. THANKS IN ADVANCE! Provided as many screenshots as the forum would let me for now!

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.17 - 13.56.41.35.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.17 - 13.56.30.58.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.17 - 14.04.35.21.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.17 - 14.03.59.95.png

Archived