Help with manual download TEGBS

purt

After numerous failed attempts to install TEGBS via the latest FTXC3 I tried downloading manually.

I now have a zip file 26GB but how do I install (sorry if this is a stupid question) I found a post from NIck that the manual download must be installed via FTXC but the screenshots of FTXC in his post look nothing like the version of FTXC that I have and I can see no option to install from a manual download.

Help please

Thanks

Steve

Hello,

you will need the latest version of FTX Central, 3.3.1.4 to install this scenery which looks the same as in my screen shots.

Without it, the installation will not take place.

I would suggest that you visit any page of the Orbx Direct site and download this latest version and install it.

You will see a tab for Orbx Direct at the top of this forum page.

Hi Nick, thanks for your response, I have the latest version of FTXC but I still cannot see how to do a manual install.

I have looked at a previous post of yours showing FTXC (3.02.2) and it shows a box titled configure your download then Installation Options, I cannot see this in the current version of FTXC that I have.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Nick, I simply cannot find the install options as you show in your screen shot my FTXC immediatly starts to scan and download TEGBS without showing me any install options.

Must admit after 4 fruitless days of trying to install TEGBS I've given up will have to write off the purchase cost to experience.

So many people seem to be having problems maybe I'll return to it in a few months if ever the problems are solved.

Happy for you to close this topic, like many others I simply cannot get it to work,despite all the advice, none of which has worked for me, I have given up, money wasted but maybe I will have another go when the AFS2 version is released as I have TE Netherlands installed with no problems.

Archived