TE GB Invisible Wall on the River

shadown7

Hello,

Great work on this package, I'm loving it!   While I was flying low on the river I ran into an invisible wall while trying to fly below the item in my screenshot.  I know you wouldn't normally fly under that but I figured I'd point it out.

Thanks again for an amazing scenery package! 

Cessna_172SP_1.png

On 10/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, tonywob said:

This is pretty normal, the wall is an invisible plane that drives the cable cars over the river, it's likely the plane is clipping that.

What I'm more baffled about in your screenshot is why the cable cars are going upwards over the pylons and not across the river. Very bizarre

Tony, I've spoke to Aaron about this and explained why its happening. It happened to me when I created this exact model for EGLC. Its apparently caused by the steepness of the invisible road used for the gondolas to travel on. the GT plugin wasn't really meant for this, but it kinda works. ;)

After 1-2 full passes along the whole route, the gondolas will follow the path as they should. it only seems to occur upon loading the tile.

5 hours ago, tonywob said:

Thanks Scott, I also noticed the GT plugin doing crazy things over bridges in Aaron's NZ scenery that eventually sorted itself out :)

There is San Francisco scenery that does similar over the Golden Gate.. The road traffic would first start in the water than after one cycle or so of traffic it would start spawning on the bridge deck like normal.

Archived