Netherlands true earth

Martie

Hi, welcome to the forums

I would recommend opting into FastLane and upgrading to the newest version of FTXC3 as per the below topic.

Then,

Go to FTX Central 3 Settings.

Click on the “Clear Temp” Button.

Click on “Save”.

Restart FTXC3, and try again.

You can also explore the below alternate manual download methods..

Please use a download manager for the below manual methods. Below is a good free DL manager, just beware in case it wants to install additional antivirus/malware like a lot of freeware does these days.   https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/   Browser extension DL managers do not work for this.

Alternatively, you can also use a download manager (to help avoid corrupt downloads) such as IDM and do a manual download from your Orbx Direct account web page (this is where a download manager works great) and click on the account button top of page, then find and click on the product info, and in the bottom line small print there is a manual download option, down load it and save it in a named folder, then open FTXC3 and select it, and click on the orange "installation options" and select "Install from my manually downloaded .zip". as per the below links.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/127395-manual-download-of-products/

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/125435-how-to-install-from-an-orbx-direct-downloaded-zip-file/

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug thanks for your reply,I followed your instructions i pushed the clear temp button but there is no save button after that I downloaded the file mannually and installed it via the FTXC3 but than I have the same error.

For your info I have the latest version of FTXc3 and the strange thing is that the senery was installed before and worked fine but due to small texture problems I removed the scenery and reinstalled whit the result of a error.

Regards martin. 

ftxc3.log

Hi

What  version of FTXC3 are you using?

Your error log indicates to me that you are not opted into Fastlane and that you do not have the latest version of FTXC3.

The error log also implies a possible hard drive issue.....maybe you do not have enough free space?

The newer Fastlane version has better issues reporting and overall works better.

Cheers

Doug

Hi

I updated FTXC3 and make more space on the C drive after that I installed the scenery without problems then started P3Dv4 and start flying now I see that I have the same problems as before the reinstallation there are only a few buildings in the city of rotterdam also there are no ships in the harbor and the harbor is compleed flat so the oil tanks are only cirkels see the attachments.

For your info all items in the control panel are selected it looks like that this is not working.

Regards martin.

Rotterdam 1.jpg

Rotterdam.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My problem is solved there was a other scenery that was conflicting I put this scenery below all ORBX entrys in the library that solves the problem.

Thanks for your support.

Regards Martin.

Archived