Australia SP4

Poider

Hello, I have been away from FSX and FTX for a couple of years and am now getting back to it as I have a better pc, A member here purchased a DVD of  FTX Australia many years ago and I purchased FTX Australia SP4 from PC Aviator shortly after, when I load in FTX Central 3 it tells me there is an update available for Australia but when I try to update I am told that I don't have a liscence and cannot upgrade, Is there something I need to do to fix this, I have migrated my FSS purchase of FTX EU England successfully but cannot with Australia???

Peter

So another question, I have dvds of FTX australia and several updates stored on my hard drive, i also have several updates to the Orbx libraries.

Should  I be installing the first Aus dvd then the first Orbx libs update then the second australia dvd then the second orbx libs and so on or can i install australia, then sp4 and the rest of the updates then just follow with the latest Orbxlibs?

This stuff is so confusing to an old bloke with barely a notion of installations etc

Thank you 

Peter

Archived