Scenery problem ESNQ ESSV ESSD

alphaju917

Hello

My first time on this Forum :) i love orbx product ^^

I got a problem with the new airport pack ESNQ ESSD and ESSV . building texture missing , taxiway and runway .

i installed , uninstalled many times and i even deleted all orbx products and FTX central for a clean installation but i still have the same problem with the new airport pack .

i  installed other scenery product i don't have problem with other scenery just only with the new airport pack :(

some screenshots with the problem

2018-9-30_19-27-51-582.thumb.jpg.515dcff3f8729fe2ee551a1b6b6cdbab.jpg2018-9-30_19-25-2-477.thumb.jpg.b2dea64dede2bb2009d5833516bfeb51.jpg2018-9-30_19-30-46-849.thumb.jpg.60a147abe85b73e88b4760a8f65547c3.jpg

Hi,

I also just bought it and have the exact same specific problem and this would fix it, except when i tried to enable ObjectFlow2 as described above it was not available in the list of p3d add on items. When i then went to the documents/Prepar3Dv4 add-ons/Orbx ObjectFlow 2 folder it was completely empty. I have no idea when, how or why its happened or how i can fix this. ObjectFlow is ticked  in FTX central, I have tried unticking and reticking but that hasnt  fixed it. There is now a file called "addon", type XML Document, size 1kb, but it doesnt appear in the P3D addons list or give me the option to enable on start up. I am not sure what to do.

Very Grateful for any help, this scenery looks stunning and i cant wait to fly it.

Hi, welcome to the forums

Have you tried the "Verify Files" option in FTXC3  for the Orbx Libraries?

If you can not find the "Verify Files" option in FTXC3, you will need to opt into FastLane and upgrade to the newest version of FTXC3 as per the below topic.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the welcome ! I just did it 3 times. The third time i deleted the directory first. It rebuilt it with the same file as per picture. Each time on loading P3D there was nothing to enable and nothing in the options-addon list to enable.

Screenshot (1497).png

You should have 3 files for OF2 to work:

OF_Config.xml in P3Dv4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery

Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll in C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\newest version

add-on.xml in C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2

The third one looks normal, same as mine....but I believe the "&" symbol in your user name is going to be the cause of your issue...I do recall seeing another case of this that I was following ...I will search for the topic and point you to it if I find it.....  

Maybe @Nick Cooper can help out here please?  :)

Here is the topic,

Success !!

Gentlemen of the support forum your pace and quality of support is as exemplary as the benchmark scenery itself.

Doug I am indebted, thankyou for your wisdom !

Now i should have been in bed 5 hours ago but it fixed a ground texture niggle at ESSA too so we all know what has to be done now, it would be rude not to right.....

Screenshot (1500).png

Archived