FTX Global Vector airport elevation corrections

eyejaysea

I install a number of airports but many, when I run 'Airport Elevation Corrections, Run Auto-Configuration', are completely messed up. My favourite airport is my local Manchester International Airport EGCC which is installed via UK2000. Please note from the first uploaded 'Drag files' that it asks you to click on 'I use Orbx Global or FTX England' so obviously I do but it doesn't seem to make any difference. After installed or reinstalled I run 'Airport Elevation Corrections, Run Auto-Configuration' and the buildings and aircraft in Manchester International Airport are all moved around and moved into themselves. Please see the 2nd 'Drag file'. Why should this happen?

BUT, I want to try to use 'Manual Configuration' to Enable the airport. You can see from my third 'Drag file' that there are a few airports are disabled but if I want to try to enable them how do I find out how to select the right 'AEC IS ENABLED FOR:' figure which I have 'questioned' on that third Global Vector picture I have attached.

MANCHESTER.jpg

MANCHESTER2.jpg

GLOBAL VECTOR.jpg

• Nick Cooper changed the title to FTX Global Vector airport elevation corrections

Hi

I have tried it all again. I totally uninstalled FSX and all its addons including all my Orbx items. I reinstalled FSX and immediately reinstalled all my Orbx items: BASE Pack, Libraries, VECTOR, openLC Europe, openLC North America, Lights Configurator, England, Germany North, Germany South, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Wales plus some airports - in that order.

I then installed the AES version of Manchester International Airport EGCC. I used the VECTOR Run Auto-Configuration and please see the first attachment: No. 9.

I then uninstalled the AES version of Manchester International Airport EGCC. I used the VECTOR Run Auto-Configuration and it had been completely removed. My apologies I didn't take a picture of it being removed.

I then installed the UK2000 version of Manchester International Airport EGCC Version2. I immediately opened up FSX and placed an airplane in that installed version and please see the second attachment: No. 12. It was perfect.

I then used the VECTOR Run Auto-Configuration. Please see how I did that within attachments Nos. 1 - 4. I know it showed that EGCC was disabled so I opened up FSX and placed an airplane in that installed version and please see the attachment: No. 11 =  badly affected.

I then used VECTOR Run Auto-Configuration manual Configuration. Please see my attachments Nos. 5 - 8 to check that I did that right.

I then reopened FSX and placed an airplane in that installed version and please see the attachment No. 10 and it became even worse.

I have four versions of EGCC as it is my local airport and I want to use it regularly. I have the AES version that I showed you and three UK2000 versions. I have tried all of them and after VECTOR Run Auto-Configuration they become a mess.

I also installed the AES version of Frankfurt Airport EDDF, used VECTOR Run Auto-Configuration and that runs perfectly.

Have I done something wrong shown within my attachments or what can I do please?

Ian Carruthers

9.jpg

12.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg