ENNO levitating houses.

rafgath

Hi,

I have just checked in my sim and it seems to be OK.  Floating houses can be a temporary issue at times around any scenery with a complex mesh, similar to blurries on terrain textures.  Does reloading the sim or scenery help, or are the objects always floating?

Another few things to check:

Do you have FTX Vector installed?  If so, have you run the auto configuration tool for Vector AEC from the Vector control panel?

Could you have any other airport files that would interfere with the airport?  This could be from a 3rd party AI Traffic program for example.

Cheers,

It's good your issue is solved, however you should not need to rename those files.  It seems there may be a problem with your installation of ENNO.  Have you just installed it recently, or has it been installed for a long time?  Maybe you should run the Verify Files option for ENNO via FTX Central.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, rafgath said:

I installed Norway a few days ago prior to ENNO and the rest of Norwegian ORBX airports. I found my video from the last year (P3d 3.4) and there was also the same issue (attached, time 10:45).

My apologies rafgath, the fix you have found above is actually required.  When testing my version I thought I had all scenery activated, but Norway was deactivated.  I did some more research on your issue, and it has appeared in other posts in the past.  The fix for the issue is to rename any files located in the FTX Norway folder with ENNO in the name, as you have already worked out.

Cheers,

Archived