What airlines are included in the Australian AI package?

Benjamin J

Since it seems like UTLive doesn't include the B717 Qantaslink flights, as well as some other schedules that I'd like to see represented in the sim, I was looking into installing the Australian AI package. However, before I do so, I'd like to have an idea of how much work it will be to deactivate the current flights that UTLive provides. So, I was wondering what airlines are included in the Australian AI package? Is this just Australian companies, or are we also talking about major international carriers that fly on the likes of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane? Some kind of list would be very helpful!

Thanks,

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

The package includes Australian commercial domestic flights as well as commercial international flights and GA/business flights.  The control panel allows for the different categories to be enabled or disabled.  The package does include a large number of international carriers, but obviously it only includes flights in and out of Australia.

The package can easily be enabled or disabled so you can switch it on and use it only when flying in Australia quite easily.  

Please find attached the user guide for the package.  You will find a list of all the included airlines on pages 16 - 18.

FTX AU AI TRAFFIC User Guide.pdf

Cheers,

Archived