No aircraft at EGLL< Heathrowl

backseatmo

Due to  complete rebuild of P3Dv4 and having added Orbx Global ,Base , Vector , and Open LC Europe , together with EU England ,Scotland Wales .  I notice a distinct lack of aircraft at airports

the most notable being Heathrow, EGLL .  Not an A/C to be seen . I have uninstalled and reinstalled without success . Any help that this ancient flyer can understand would be appreciated .

Regards :: Backseat

Screenshot (6).png

Dave 

London Heathrow takes all types of commercial aircraft. In a previous install the airport is populated with several types mainly in B-A colours . No Ai aircraft installed.

The same lack of aircraft is the same for all major English airports.

Regards . 

Hi

Have you installed the Orbx Libraries?

Also, 

Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

And check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Cheers

Doug

Doug

Yes all was installed as it should be. As this looks like a loading problem I am going to do a complete reinstall. I know that this seems a bit drastic but it started when I was trying to get KSAN to display correctly. I will get back to you via this topic when I have completed.

Regards :: backseat

Archived