Boxes around strobe lights

reddaisy

Order Number for Gold Coast Airport 5b237f5a3db1f

Hi Guys,

Please see the attached screen print file. And please don't anybody suggest a complete reinstall of FSX as I far too many addons to even contemplate that idea.

I require your assistance with a new problem that I am encountering.

I am running FSX Acceleration with Preview DirectX 10 enabled. I also have Steve's DirectX 10 fixer installed.

A short while ago, I suddenly realised that I now have (which I didn't have before) square boxes around my strobe lights. Has anybody else encountered this problem or knows how to fix it?

Prior to realising that I had problem, I have carried out several payware manufacturers updates as and when they have notified me. I do not use any freeware aircraft or scenery addons.

Kindest regards

Colin

Boxes around strobe lights.jpg

Hello Nick,

On 21st January this year you helped me to resolve a similar problem when I had a large opaque square containing the FSX splash screen around the sun. You recommended deleting the shaders then which I did and it cured the problem. This however created another problem whereby when I next loaded FSX it would not show FSX on my monitor, but I did have an FSX icon and my Chase Plane icon on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. You very easily resolved this new issue by getting me to right click on the icons and then maximising them.

Yes, I'll delete the shaders and shaders10 directories again and see what happens.

Many thanks for your help Nick

Kindest regards

Colin

Archived