KSAN - AI Cargo planes at pax positions

Bert Groner

Good day all here!

Many thanks to Matteo for making v2 of KSAN - most appreciated.

May I ask a question concerning AI cargo planes at KSAN please? I see them on a regular base at some passenger positions at KSAN. I've checked the AI traffic for correct cargo assignments in their aircraft.cfg's and everything is fine. Normally some cargo positions at the tower are free when AI cargo's are parking in front of the terminals.

Is there an option tof roce them only to park at the cargo positions?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bert

KSAN San Diego International Airport

Your transaction ID is 58dc12422ffad.

KSANCargoatPaxPositions.png

The Cargo spots included with KSAN are too small (only 20m, which would fit up to a B757). AI can only park where it will fit and the A300 needs a 23m spot minimum, the B767 is common to KSAN as well and it needs 24m spots, 26m if it has winglets. It's super easy to use ADE and add the parking that you want, make it work for your sim and your AI.

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

The Cargo spots included with KSAN are too small (only 20m, which would fit up to a B757). AI can only park where it will fit and the A300 needs a 23m spot minimum, the B767 is common to KSAN as well and it needs 24m spots, 26m if it has winglets. It's super easy to use ADE and add the parking that you want, make it work for your sim and your AI.

thanks i will edit the AFCAD for the next update by enlarging the radius. 

Archived