I have the latest version of FTX CENTRAL 3.3.0.6. I also have the latest version of P3D 4.3. FTX CENTRAL will not install certain region/airport sceneries, I'm not sure what I'm not doing/doing wrong....I deleted all the temp files as posted in previous posts, but it did not help...I've attached the error screenshot that I receive.

ERROR MESSAGE.jpg

HI Doug,

I've done all of that, the same problem persists. The weird thing is that it only happens to certain sceneries. Like I just installed southern AK and PJN with no issues, but when i try to install PNW or Central Rockies, it freezes during installation. I noticed that its not installing mesh scenery, it's getting stuck on that.

Your above error is saying "Access to a path is denied" to your D:\ drive P3Dv4 folder....it has nothing to do with a specific product.

You could also post the full error log as per the below instructions.

I would also recommend opting into FastLane and upgrading to the newest version of FTXC3 as per the below topic. 

Then,

Go to FTX Central 3 Settings.

Click on the “Clear Temp” Button.

Click on “Save”.

Restart FTXC3, and try again.

You can also explore the below alternate manual download methods..

Please use a download manager for the below manual methods. Below is a good free DL manager, just beware in case it wants to install additional antivirus/malware like a lot of freeware does these days.   https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/   Browser extension DL managers do not work for this.

Alternatively, you can also use a download manager (to help avoid corrupt downloads) such as IDM and do a manual download from your Orbx Direct account web page (this is where a download manager works great) and click on the account button top of page, then find and click on the product info, and in the bottom line small print there is a manual download option, down load it and save it in a named folder, then open FTXC3 and select it, and click on the orange "installation options" and select "Install from my manually downloaded .zip". as per the below links.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/127395-manual-download-of-products/

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/125435-how-to-install-from-an-orbx-direct-downloaded-zip-file/

Cheers

Doug

23 minutes ago, christian20023 said:

It doesnt exist when I navigate manually. I have two drives, the first is my C, that's where the OS is. The second drive is D drive, that's where I have my programs. So do you think it'll be there?

Please note that the AppData folder is hidden by default in the Windows File Explorer.

If you cannot see it, please go to your Windows File Explorer view options and check

"Show hidden files, folders and drives".

While you are there, the "Hide extensions for known file types" box should also be

unchecked. This makes finding and identifying files much easier.

Untitled.jpg

I've done all that you asked.

I downloaded the complete zip file, I open FTX Central and choose the manual download, I locate the file, it opens it, then during the installation, it freezes at a random point and just stays there.

When I open the file folder under P3D ORBX, I notice that the file was installed, but missing is the Mesh Folder..

I did just notice that the P3D program is in a hidden file, should I uncheck that? 

Archived