CZST no summer textures

Hello:

I bought Pacific Fjords  and Stewart  airport and all the buildings and the runways were missing, trying to pinpoint out the problem, I switch between summer and winter textures and in the winter setting the runways and buildings appear, switch back to summer and they are gone. I did a clean re-install of Pacific Fjords and CZST and the problem persist. I never had an issue before with any FTX airport so I'm clueless on what is happening. Also I bought CTBD and PAKT at the same time and they are working fine. I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks

Raul

Order 5b6a38d54f70b.

Prepar3d v3.4

Hello Ferradini, (Raul)

Not sure if in your opening post you are using the CP or the sims season selector, you show Winter Setting & Summer Setting above the pictures. If you have not selected a season in the CP this can happen, it can also happen if ObjectFlow isn't working (noting: that there are missing objects in the Summer picture and not in the Winter picture).

It could just be a simple matter of opening FTXCentral without the Sim running, then - in the CZST Stewart > control panel > Seasonal switch > select "Normal [March to December]" then close the CP and FTXCentral, when the sim starts select CZST in Summer season and test.
This will bring up the correct seasonal display for the runway and apron in summer, spring & fall, the user must manually select (Hard Winter) in the CP for proper display of runway during the cold season, and then manually switch back to "Normal" in the CZST CP for summer display. Having "Hard Winter" selected in CP and Winter , Hard Winter,  selected as the season in-sim, you should have an icy wintered runway and apron as seen in your first shot, then selecting "Normal" in CZST CP you will see no wintered runway or apron no matter which season you select (only for CZST), as seen in your second shot.

Selecting Hard Winter [January to February] will keep hard winter locked for (CZST only) no matter what season the sim is operating in. I believe it was necessary to make it this way, for reasons stated on page 3 (point 2)  and page 12 of the "CZST User Guide.pdf" 

If this simple CP switch does not fix your issue then keep following along with Doug and supply your active Scenery.cfg so he can evaluate the order and any discrepancies. Perhaps Doug could also see if CZST ObjectFlow.dll is working for your setup.

Archived