Eu Netherlands

Hello,

Hopefully you do have another drive with around 250 GB of free space.

If you follow the second post in the topic, you can select a different drive for

FTX Central to use for the installation process.

There should then be enough space on the SSD for the product files.

Hi Nick, thank you i am frensh speaking and i use a Windows 10 in frensh i am passing the 75 years and as i said not good in computer.

After having copied to another 500GB ssd I have deleted all the contents (92 GB) of the TELECHARGEMENT (c:)(DOWNLOAD) file and i am now with a 190GB Free on c: see print screen. I have tried to install the product for 5 times without succes each time several hours of treatment. I have read your suggestions on how to handle the issue 

but the point 1 is already to much for me as what means right click on computer i know how to right clic on the mouse but right ckic on computer ?

So i would like to enjoy flying over Netherlands and i send you of for anybody of the ORBX TEAM the print screen of the 2 last tentatives i made.

Sorry for being so long and limited

regards

Error message: "There is not enough1.       Right click on Computer and click on Properties. In the resulting window with the basic information about your computer space on the disk."

If you see an error message "There is not enough space on the disk", or your installation stops please check the available free space on your system (C) drive first.   FTX Central uses the Windows temp folders to download and install products and in cases of low drive space, the process may fail.   The solution is to move the Windows temp folders to another drive where there is enough space for them to work correctly. This is a simple process which will not adversely affect any other software and in the case of limited C drive space, is a good idea in any case.   This is how to do it. Source page   To change the location of the System Temp folder, follow the steps given below.   1.       Right click on Computer and click on Properties. In the resulting window with the basic information about your computer 2.       Click on Advanced system settings on the left panel resulting in a dialog box click on the Advanced tab a 3.       Click on the button near the bottom labeled Environment Variables. 4.       You may see both TMP and TEMP listed in the section labeled User variables for (account). That's the common location; each different login account is assigned its own temporary location. 5.       In the Variable value Edit box you may specify the path to the directory that Windows and many other programs will use for temporary files.   Be sure and repeat that process for both TMP and TEMP. You'll need to restart any running programs for the new value to take effect. In fact, you'll need to restart Windows for it to begin using the new value for its own temporary files.

Hello,

please try this

Following the introduction of FTX Central version 3.3.0.4, it is now possible to set the location for the Orbx installation temporary files.

To update to this version, first opt in to the FastLane and then apply the subsequent FTX Central update.

This will help the installation but does not help if the destination drive does not have enough free space.

Untitled.jpg

Hello Nick,  i did the FastLane update and it worked so i assigned my F: disc and  i have installed Netherlands and it is great, i want to thank you for your help

Lauching the update of Netherlands i was surprised to read from FTX that my c: had around 43 GB free space but when i went  to MY PC it says i had 190GB  ????

Now after instaling Netherlands the reading of MY PC C:   is  113 GB which is correct  113 + 73  =  190 GB

Once more thank you so much for your kidness and help

regards werner

Archived