Ozsim Goes 4K

tennyson

Hey Guys and Gals.

For those of you who followed my 737-800NG build a few years back, Ozsim International Airlines has just gone 4K.

We completed an epic England Tour a few months back and will be planning our next Tour of Africa, in the coming months.

The sim is running pretty slick with all of the new tools of our trade, P3D V4.3 and about ten grand of Payware V4 airports.

We are running over 100 ORBX airports and sceneries and many more high end Scenery sellers products, as well.

I've had a myriad of simmers from all over the world, come and fly with me in the past few years.

It's been fantastic to marry my hobby with great international social friendships.

There are many great things coming for the sim, GTX 1180's just around the corner, graphics upgrades, hardware and cockpit upgrades as well as on-line interaction.

Ozsim International Airlines shoots with twin GoPro 6 Blacks, shot in native 4K 60 FPS, edited in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.

We have over 145 High def video's out now and all future Tours and video's will be 4K, so we are keeping up with the Jones's. 

Hope to see some of you Guys on our youtube site. 

Happy Flying,

Regards

Frank Cooper alias (Tennyson)

ScreenyOzsimyoutube.png

Archived