ybcg apron

Deanne

Hello Nick ! I seem to have a problem with the tarmac not lighting up at night like it should. The static aircraft do and so do the ground objects , stairs tugs etc . Lightpoles show and are on. I am using DX10 with Steve's fixer and noticed that when i turn the Preview DX10 off the problem is fixed and the tarmac lights up like it should. Is this the incompatibility you are talking about and why is it still happening with the fixer? I am referring to Gold Coast airport. Can i fix this? I am using FSX/Acc with windows 7/64  Thanks !

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

sorry, I missed this.

I have no idea why this would happen but if you want informed advice

on the Fixer, it has a forum at Avsim.

A post there will usually be answered by Steve Parsons and he may have an explanation for you.

In the meantime, there is a whole section in the manual on the subject of airport lighting.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Nick and thanks for the reply ! The first two shots are exactly what i am experiencing with DX10 on ? can it be fixed at some stage between Orbx and Steve DX10. In the meantime i will enjoy Orbx Gisborne which i have just downloaded and added to my long list of Orbx Products.

Archived