L35 Big Bear - Just Flight Upgrade License Transfer Option

andy1252

Any plans to extend the upgrade/crossgrade for the new ORBX version to those of us who bought from other vendors (Just Flight in my case), and if not, is there anybody out there who's done the upgrade who would care to give an opinion on how much of a change the new version is?

(not a whinge, just trying to figure out my options. If it's worth doing at least I'll get the old f*rts discount anyway)

I did the upgrade and in certain ways its better. Its defiantly more ORBX style with people flow. They updated the PR areas, and the Lake has receded so there is now a marshy area. They have added less trees so there is better performance and more liking to the real thing.There are many new buildings and the area has a better mountain town feeling. Oh they also added many marinas all around the lake. They also upgraded Lake Arrowhead airport so that is a plus. If I had to re buy it and already own TB design  version of the airport I would wait for the next sale but defiantly would upgrade. . It will still be there in a few months.  Josh

Archived