Unable to install all my Orbx sceneries after down load

All my orbx sceneries were working perfectly, but as soon as i changed my C Drive from 500 GB to 4 TB none of the the sceneries show when i start P3DV4, like squamish, cac8, cag8, yrc, kcgx & others.

As soon as i start p3dv4 & go to change Airport the orbx airports do not show up & i get a msg which i have attached. Please help as without Orbx flying over Pacific NW is not so good. thanks Murtaza Ali2.PNG.89bbdd6adb108971ede7a99a309b5819.PNG

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please install the Orbx Libraries, they are located in FTX Central 3 as shown in the example image circled in red below.

Or maybe you just need to reinstall the Orbx Libs by going to your P3Dv4\Orbx\User Documents\Versions folder and delete the "FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS .txt" file, and then reinstall the Libraries from FTXC3.

image.png.49acad13e1e169653be510bca4e5261f.png

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug

Thanks your reply. I am sure it would have helped. Before i saw your reply, i did a re- install of the graphic card gtx 1080 and started P3dv4. All the ORBX sceneries came alive. Was it this ? or maybe some ORBX staff reactivated my account after i posted the screen  shot of the 'XML  CFG NOT FOUND' due to change of C to a new hard drive, could have flagged another user ?.

Thank goodness the problem is solved now & i can fly over beautiful areas of ORBX.

Look forward to some day orbx releasing scenery of the Himalayan region. I have done a flt recently in the jump seat of an ATR aircraft from OPRN (ISLAMABAD) to OPSD (SKARDU). The flight is truly breathtaking as you fly near or over snow peaks which are between 6000 to 8000+ meters. Have tried it on P3DV4 & it is great. With ORBX it would be awesome.

Best Regards

Murtaza 

Archived