Dam and dam.

Dadtom65

Dam just found out the rudder part of my X52 is not working, it’s twitching now and again. Checked it out in fsuipc and when it’s centred and the reading should be zero there’s loads of numbers showing up all the time. At the moment borrowing my sons though he will whant it back soon. Another £150 to find or whatever. Some times I hate flightsims. :-[ >:(

Guest Colin M

Dadtom, pretty much any controller can be taken apart and repaired if you have a mind to do so, it sounds like the potentiometer has gave up on your stick?

I would strongly recommend you take this opportunity to buy some rudder pedals. twist grip sticks are fine up to a point, but they are always imprecise ... highly suggest you move on to rudder pedals now .. but if you cant ...

Check this out please

I've got the 'Saitek X52 Pro-Flight Control System.'  Can't speak too highly of it.   Loads of programmable control switches and buttons, all of which work perfectly.  Had it for about three or four years and not a moment's problem.

John

Yep John had mine for quite a few years, think about ten years at least so they haven’t done bad.  Plus Colin thanks for the link and yes I have I had most of the yokes and rudder pedals over the years, CH and Saitek but I found seeing as I could never leave them out and setup ready to fly, it was quicker just to use an ordinary joystick. Different now I’m retired and I did have my own room until my son and his wife split up, so I haven’t even got that now. Dang kids. Derek.

Archived