GoldCoast CityScape airport looks nothing like the videos on YT.

As the titles states, the Airport looks nothing like what i see on Youtube.

I see no;

1) No Gate markings on the pavement at the gates

2) No light posts

3) No static aircraft's

4) No GSX activity until i actually TURN IT ON

5) No Jetway's

nothing

Only thing i see from a default YBCG airport is a different runway and the rest of the city other than that where is all the actiivty at the airport? Just looks like a standard airport as if i did not have the airport loaded.

Yes, my library order is correct.

Also, there is no ability to set any CFG options when i load FTX Central. Is there a reason for this?

What happened to the cfg file thats supposed to allow me to change the config options?

The only cfg file in /scripts is scenerylib_AU_GoldCoast.cfg. Where is the other one?

Can someone send me the additional file i need please so the config option is not greyed out???

Hello,

I do not know what you have seen.

Here is the relevant line from release announcement for the Gold Coast City scene.

Note: this does not include YBCG Gold Coast Airport which will be sold separately and also includes YSPT.

and although it is soon to be released, Orbx YBCG has not yet been released.

Well 

On 6/2/2018 at 6:32 PM, mikie46 said:

As the titles states, the Airport looks nothing like what i see on Youtube.

I see no;

1) No Gate markings on the pavement at the gates

2) No light posts

3) No static aircraft's

4) No GSX activity until i actually TURN IT ON

5) No Jetway's

nothing

Only thing i see from a default YBCG airport is a different runway and the rest of the city other than that where is all the actiivty at the airport? Just looks like a standard airport as if i did not have the airport loaded.

Yes, my library order is correct.

Also, there is no ability to set any CFG options when i load FTX Central. Is there a reason for this?

What happened to the cfg file thats supposed to allow me to change the config options?

The only cfg file in /scripts is scenerylib_AU_GoldCoast.cfg. Where is the other one?

Can someone send me the additional file i need please so the config option is not greyed out???

Mikie im not sure what Gold Coast airport your seeing in video but there are no jetways at YBCG...

Ok well maybe not jetways but the airport does not look like a standard airport and i was wondering what this was.

Uploaded in 2014 unless im blind i see jetways runway markings at 8min and 14secs.

ALSO i lived on the Gold Coast for over 20yrs. The YBGC trailer for the newly released airport is very unrealistic. Come on guys, there are no trees like that around the outer perimeter of the airport. Cooloongatta Airport does not have trees around it like that on the left as shown in the trailer video. Unless they suddenly grew out of nowhere in the past 10yrs. Orbx fix that please!

Hello,

CityScene Gold Coast was released on 25th February 2018.

YBCG Gold Coast Airport was released on 2nd June 2018.

The You Tube video was uploaded on 15th February 2015.

The most likely airport version is freeware by Max Kraus.

Support is available only to owners of Orbx products.

Please provide a transaction number for your copy.

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

CityScene Gold Coast was released on 25th February 2018.

YBCG Gold Coast Airport was released on 2nd June 2018.

The You Tube video was uploaded on 15th February 2015.

The most likely airport version is freeware by Max Kraus.

Support is available only to owners of Orbx products.

Please provide a transaction number for your copy.

I dont own YBCG haven't bought it yet. I was simply replying to the last poster. And i dont need support since you already mentioned Max.

Archived