Rotterdam bridge work

Jack, you're gonna get into trouble someday doing that !  I know of two you should do. One is up at Edinburgh, Scotland. The other just a mile or so northeast of Fayetteville, West Va.

Neither are much of a challenge. Then there is the Tower Bridge in London.

(PS: It's your paint job. If you want to share it, it's okay by me !). 

1 hour ago, JMBIII said:

Jack, you're gonna get into trouble someday doing that !  I know of two you should do. One is up at Edinburgh, Scotland. The other just a mile or so northeast of Fayetteville, West Va.

JMBill, 

I would like that Paint job Please. 

B)

9 hours ago, JMBIII said:

Thanks JMB!  I'll have to look for that bridge in Fayetteville, I used to live right next to a Fayetteville Georgia, it's only 30 miles from me now.

As a push in that direction here's the New River Bridge a few years ago in FS9. Easy,  you could fly a C-130 sideways under it (if things were strapped down in back !).

xxteZHt.jpg

Qy8EwIW.jpg

Nice ones JMB!  When I lived in Idaho I'd drive over the Twin Falls bridge, very near where Ever Knievel tried to jump over, gosh I'm old, and this bridge is so wide you could fly several 747's under it at the same time.  And it's high too, I was always a little nervous driving over this bridge and as you drove over it you could feel it move!

Archived