Extraction and installation issues with Realearth Netherlands

f.vandelaar

I have downloaded Realearth Netherlands on a separate drive (E:\) on my system. After downloading was complete, FTX 3 automatically attempted to extract and install all files. This is where things went wrong. For every .zip file in the main directory, I get a popup as enclosed herewith.

I have deletede and reinstalled FTX 3 to see if this would solve the problem. Unfortunately, this is not the case and the process repeats itself.

I suspect that FTX 3 tries to install Realearth Netherlands on the same drive as where my other ORBX products are installed (and where Prepar3D v4 resides, which is my D:\ SSDdrive). However, this drive does not contain enough empty space to accommodate such large file. Is there a way to install these file on my E:\ (1TB ) and use it from there?

Or can anyone point out as to how to solve this issue?

Help is much appreciated.

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your reply.

Have followed your suggestion and can confirm that extraction and installation now works as expected.

Have performed a first quick flyout and scenery looks much better then before. Am confident that after some tweaking, all will be fine.

Brgds,

Frank

Archived