Soon to be wearing apron and baking scones

JimNZ

Sorry Obyx moderators but this is a family matter, so deserves to be seen by all his piloting family.

I promised not to mention this, but oh, we'll put it down to the medicine aye:D

He started off some years ago as an apprentice to the greatest of them all, the Yorktown fixer or just plain ol' 'grumpy'. ( I can say this from 12000 miles away):P.

Yes, on Saturday, the 5th May this young, handsome, dashing cavalier is to be taken from us men to join a very pretty young princess.  Now we older men know that in a matter of days this prince will be running like never before.  Get the washing in dear, mow the lawns dear, stop flying dear and peel the spuds.  Yep, been there, heard that.  However, when he looks towards the girl of his heart, his knees will melt, his eyes will flutter and off he'll go.

Seriously though, The Prince of the Canucks.  Thank you for everything, from the top to the bottom of us.  You and your close mate from York are and always have been there beside us in troubling 'bloody' computer times.  Don't lose too much at Las, Las, no can't think of Vegas sorry. However, enjoy your honeymoon there, we look forward to seeing you in a brand new pinny and housemaid knees.;)

Now, pilot friends of the best darn forum on the planet.  Who could this possibly be???

From a Kiwi who can't keep a secret).

Chumley!!! He was taught by the master himself Nick Cooper.  Gee whizz, I promised to not name him but try D.S. there, can't make it any easier that  Crikey, these two gentlemen are the backbone of the HELP posts. He's getting married on Saturday.  I think you've been on the turps my boy.:D

Jim

Archived