Vector Configurator, maybe not working?

egkkman

Hi,

I am not certain that Vector Global configurator is working. It runs, reports the process is complete and reports successful application of the changes. I created a suedo scenery.cfg file so that the configurator reads all scenery and does not exclude the xml sceneries.

Can someone kindly tell me where the altered files are stored? I thought they were stored in the Scenery\World folder but nothing appears there. I note a new folder in the Vector folder structure, perhaps they are stored here?

I need confirmation that it is working correctly.

I have a problem with a couple of payware sceneries) as well as LEBB by Orbx. The configurator makes no discernible change to these.

Thanks and regards

Dave

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick reply, I will check the FTX_VECTOR_AEC and  FTX_VECTOR_APT folders, I assume the alterations are clear to see.

So, with regard to LEBB it sounds like I need to post in the appropriate forum about this issue (and add my purchase order number)?

Thanks & regards

Dave

Hi Nick,

The problem I had is fixed as is the elevation at LEBB. It was the Default Terrain folder (Scenery\World) missing from the sim. I definitely did not remove this myself. Upon replacing it the problem has gone.

Thanks and regards

Dave

Archived